India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Here is a fun, simple activity that will help your little one learn how to pull a blanket, sock, or a shirt
1. Seat yourself comfortably with a little distance between you and your little one
2. Take a scarf and hold on to one end and handover the other end to him.
3. Teach you little one how to tug at it and begin pulling it towards you.
4. Make it fun, pretend that you’re weaker than your baby and let him win.
5. Tease him by dangling the scarf before him.
6. Clap and encourage!