India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Four Square Game - Helps in Hand - Eye Co-ordination
Your child is growing up so fast, that now he needs to hone his hand-eye coordination more than ever. Four square game is always recalled for its extraordinary ability to help in hand-eye coordination.
1. You will need a floor to draw squares and pieces of chalk.
2. Draw a 6-10 foot square on a paved surface.
3. Divide the large square into four small squares, number the squares 1-4 and have each child stand in a square.
4. The player in square 4 serves the ball by bouncing the ball in his square and tapping the ball into another square.
5. The player in that square must tap the ball (after one bounce) into another kid’s area and so on, until someone misses the ball, or lets it bounce twice, or sends it out of the grid.
6. The player who misses the ball steps out and the rest of the players continue.
This is an outdoor game that can be played indoors too. It enhances the ability to focus and concentrate. Get started pronto and let your kid have loads of fun!