India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Today Is Laundry Day!
Pretending a laundry day is a fun activity for your kiddo. This will make him further independent and responsible. It will perfect his fine motor skills too.
Requisites: Rope, clips, tub of water, small clothes, mild soap
1. String a rope up according to the height of your child.
2. Then fill up the tub with water and add few drops of mild soap.
3. Let your child dip, splash, scrub and squeeze clothes.
4. Then let them dip clothes in fresh water and squeeze.
5. Now string time, ask your kid to hang and clip the clothes up.
This activity will develop hand muscles, stamina and muscle coordination in your cutie pie. You can also teach colors with this game.