India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Treasure Scavenger Hunt
At this age children will really like this treasure scavenger hunt. Make clues that kids have to follow to figure out where the secret treasure is hidden. You can make this as hard or easy as you like. If you do this for your child, they will enjoy it so much that you have to end up doing it over and over for at least a week. Have fun with this simple and fun kids scavenger hunt.
What to do:
1. Decorate your treasure chest.
2. Cut out cards for your clues.
3. Write a clue on each card that will direct kids to the next clue. Each clue should give kids a clue to find the next clue and then the last clue should direct kids to where the treasure chest is hidden. The more clues you make, the harder your scavenger hunt will be, so adjust based on age. We did four clues for a two year old.
4. Hide the clues and treasure chest in the appropriate spots based on the clues.
5. Sit back and watch as your kids have tons of fun with the scavenger hunt!