India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
What And How To Encourage Imaginative Play With Your Child??
Imaginative play is essentially when children are role playing and are acting out various experiences they may have had or something that is of some interest to child. They are experimenting with decision making on how to behave and are also practicing their social skills. Children learn from experience, from what happens around the child, from what they see, hear, smell, taste and touch.
1) It provides opportunities for children to identify with the adult world. Practice and role play their understanding and interpretation.
2) Develop social skills, practicing negotiation skills, turn taking and sharing. Provides opportunities for working out problems and experimenting with solutions.
3) Emotional development. Understanding and expressing their feelings through the re-enactment of certain experiences. Taking on roles that encourage discipline and empathy.
4) Encourages imagination, Children can be anyone and do anything in the pretend world.
5) Develop language skills, practicing listening, looking and talking. Being spoken to and talking with other people, also developing an understanding of what is being communicated through body language such as smiles and nodding.