Are You Overfeeding Your Baby?
Just like undernourishment, over feeding is also not advisable for your baby. There are some symptoms that shows you are overfeeding your little one.
1. If your baby refuses to take food time and again, shows discomfort after having food, it indicates you are overfeeding him.
3. If you change your baby's wet heavy nappies 8 or more times per day.
4. Foul-smelling, frequently sloppy bowel motions.
5. If your baby has more than average weight.
6. Irritability and disturbance in sleep is also an indication of overfeeding.