Easing Your Child's Ear Infection
a) Find out the root cause for ear infection and look for the symptoms like-
1. Pulling/tugging ear, crying more than usual and night waking.
2. Fever, dizziness
3. Irritation when lying down
4. Decreased appetite
5. Clear or bloody discharge or pus
6. Crust in and around the ear.
b) Take the following steps:
1. Call your child’s paediatrician who will be able to examine properly.
2. Always complete the antibiotic course provided by the doctor.
3. Ear Drops if doctor recommended.
4. Periodic ear exams until the ear are back to normal.