How To Deal With Your Baby's Crankiness
It’s tough when your baby is non-stop cranky. You may be worried that something is wrong. Here are some calming techniques that can help you to soothe a cranky baby:
1. Rhythmic motion as rocking or pat on back can ease out your baby.
2. Play some of his favorite rhymes or some soothing music.
3. Visual delights and distractions also works good, take him outside to the park, etc
4. Close physical contact and touching make your baby to feel secure.
5. Loosen his clothes and check for some rashes or insect bite.
6. Check your baby's stomach.