Keep Eye On Your Baby Constantly Once They Start Moving
- Now that your baby can make movements, you need to be vigilant. Make sure your baby is never alone on a cot or a raised area as they tend to roll over suddenly.
- Never leave your baby unattended as they may put objects into their mouth that might not be safe. As parents, you need to keep a strong eye on your child when he starts to move around.
- A strong vigilance needs to be put, along with necessary precautions to manage a safe surrounding for him in the house.
- Cover the bed using extra cushions, and try to cover the sharp edges of the furniture in order to avoid any harmful situation.
- Make sure that someone is there with your baby at all times, as she might roll or tumble.
- Also, do not keep small toys or other items close to her reach, since your little one has a habit of placing them in their mouth at the very first go!