Must Remember Point For Your Baby's Appetite
At this point, your child's food intake must be your number one priority. Here are a few tips to help your child get the right amount of nutrition.
1. Always remember that breastmilk is your child's only food up until 6 months of age. Do not feed anything else to your baby, not even water. Your little one's system will not be capable to digest anything else but breastmilk.
2. If there is a problem with breastfeeding, it is alright for you to feed formula milk to your baby. Make sure to read the instructions before anything as there is a procedure that needs to be followed. Check for any allergic reactions as there are chances that your baby can have a reaction to formula feeding. Do see a doctor if the problem persists
3. Do not fix a particular time table as such to feed your baby. It is really unnecessary to do so, as you need to follow the "supply on demand" rule. Feed your baby when she wants to be fed. Do not ever force feed her. Let her appetite play its part.
4. Make sure you do not let anyone else feed your little one as they might not be aware of the dos and don'ts involved.
5. Take your time and understand the needs of your baby purely based on observation. Try to form a pattern based on when she generally wants to be fed. This will help you create a time table for your chores, rather than for her feeding.