Plan The Party According To What Your Child Prefers
- For your little one, keeping it simple and small works best for her on her first birthday as she is too small to understand why the day is different.
- Make the day special for her by giving her lots of undivided attention and affection.
- It is ideal to keep the invitee list restricted to family members and close friends.
- Avoid keeping the party time close to her nap time.
- While buying her birthday present look at toys that either light up, make noise, sing, which will bring a smile on her face.
- A good point to remember is that whatever you plan, keep your baby’s likes and dislikes in mind. If she is a sociable child, having a large number of guests will be fine. However if she is rather shy and uncomfortable around crowds, it is best to keep it to a small intimate gathering.