Quick Hacks-- Memory Boosters
1. Establish a routine and follow it up every day.
2. She has to establish that a nap will follow a feed, a bath will follow play time, and certain rhymes are always sung when changing nappy or clothes.
3. Predictable cycles establish routines and help her internalise them to her memory..
4. Place toys in the same place so she knows where they belong.
5. Seat yourself in the same chair, preferably same position as you rock her to sleep.
6. Call her with the same name over and over so she begins to associate it with herself.
7. Follow the same regime when you want her to learn others names.