Quick Hacks to Help Your Child Ace The Pincer Grasp
1. Use tongs or tweezers to pick up small objects like grains or beads.
2. Teach her how to string beads.
3. Teach her how to hold a spoon or a fork.
4. Attach several clothespins onto the bottom of a shirt and ask her to pull them off.
5. Use water guns to play outdoors.
6. Use activity boards that have various buttons to poke, switches to flip, and dials to turn.
7. Constant vigilance is the key; in the course of these activities, your little one will encounter a number of choking hazards, watch out for them.