Quick Hacks to Help Your Child Sleep Through the Night
1. Feed him well before you put him to sleep, most babies wake up mid sleep due to hunger.
2. If your little one sleeps early, feed him a little just before you go to sleep.
3. Keep him dry. Check the diaper and ensure that your little isn't uncomfortable.
4. Set a routine. Put your little one to sleep at the same time every day.
5. Make sure that he’s comfortable before he sleeps; room temperature, his pillow, quilt, and cot need to be intact to ensure a good night’s sleep.