Quick Tips On Your Baby's Diapers
Small babies and diapers go hand in hand and same is applicable for your little one. A clean baby is a healthy baby and is loved by all. It has to be a routine and the important steps have to followed each time.
1. You have to purchase the right sized diaper for your baby and always keep stock at home. Buy in bulk and store.
2. Have a diaper space at home where you stock all the diapers for ease of usage.
3. Always try to change the diaper every three-fours hours to reduce the risk of diaper infection to your baby. For poop, however, you need to clean your baby immediately.
4. Keep talking or singing to your baby, when you clean and change her diaper.
5. Wash your hands well and then carefully and gently wipe your baby’s bottom and pat it dry.
6. A barrier cream or plain coconut oil can be applied before a diaper change to avoid occurrence of any diaper rashes.
7. Allow few hours of diaper free time every day.
8. Dispose the soiled diaper away.
Patience and loads of pampering will make the whole process easy!