Quick Tips To Take Right Care Of Your Premature Baby
If your baby is born before completing 36 weeks in the womb, she is a premature baby. Her organs and immune system are not fully developed. Hence, she needs more care and attention than a full term baby. Here are some tips for right care of your preemie:
1. Follow up on your baby to a pediatrician.
2. Feed your baby with breast milk.
3. Immunity of your baby is low so avoid visitors.
4. Make your baby feel warm, body contact of you, her mother will the best.
5. Keep a keen eye on every sign and activity.
6. Maintain good hygienic conditions and a cozy temperature always.