Time To Go Shopping For A Bigger Baby Wardrobe
- Your baby is close to his first birthday and he is growing fast. While shopping for bigger size clothes for your cutiepie, you should always buy clothes that are up one size from his age. Hence, buy 18 month clothes for him. Also, buy in small numbers.
- However, there is a tendency to go overboard and soon you may find the wardrobe full of clothes which adds to confusion. Hence, to prevent over load of stuff in the wardrobe and to keep it organized, please ensure the following.
- Invest in a wardrobe that has many shelves where you can stack the socks, shirts, pants, night dress, towels, etc. for easy access and arrangement. You can also label each shelf with the appropriate clothing name and reserve one section for his toys and games, preferably in the lower shelf for him to take on his own.
- Remove the clothes from the wardrobe which no longer fit your child. This way you don’t stock up unnecessary inventory that take space in the wardrobe. You also create space for new clothes to come in. Also you will know what clothes to buy in your next shopping.
- While shopping for clothes, look for soft comfortable fabrics that are easy to put and take off. With respect to pants, go for stretchy elastic ones. Avoid buying clothes that can irritate the skin or cause any discomfort to your baby. For instance, bows, buttons, draw strings on necks, etc.