Travel Time - Do's and Don't's
Travelling with your infant is not very easy at this stage but it is possible as he is small and will not run about everywhere. You should keep these points in mind:
1. Complete your packing at least two days before.
2. Pack a separate bag for your baby.
3. Carry medicines which were prescribed to your baby for general illness such as cold, fever, rashes etc.
4. Carry hand sanitizer, baby wipes, diaper, extra pairs of clothes, blanket and finger foods.
1. Do not forget to carry her favorite toy.
2. Do not pack adults and your baby's articles together.
3. Do not carry opened syrup bottles.
4. Do not forget to carry a sterilizer if your baby is bottle fed.