Ask Your Kid To Help You Around The House
Trusting your child with simple responsibilities, like helping you with chores around the house will make her become a self-sufficitent individual. This will help her mold her character in the longer run as she will realize there is a small amount of weight on her shoulder. She would want to carry out the task told by you to her to make you feel happy and proud.
1. Ask your child to help you with cleaning a portion of the house that she can easily manage to help with. Start her off with something very simple, like bringing all the books one by one so you can place them in the shelf.
2. Ask her to pick up her toys and place them in their respect positions after she is finished playing with them. Ask her to do this regularly so she understands that all things have a particular place where they belong.
3. Take your child's help while dining at the table. Ask her to set the table with plates and glasses. This will induce a sense of responsibility in your child. Tell your child to move slowly as she is helping you so she does not drop anything on the floor.
4. You can also take your child grocery shopping, so she understands how a supermarket works. Take her on a few trips to the local market or a supermarket and let her explore the surroundings. You can ask her to bring something to you by pointing at the object or if she is familiar with the names, you can use words to communicate the same to her.
5. Always supervise your child as she is helping you out with chores. It is very important to be vigilant so that she does not hurt herself or ends up damaging things around the house.