Caution Your Child Against Strangers
It is very important to teach your kid how to keep safe from the strangers. First, expose them to who is a stranger? A stranger is an unknown person no matter how he or she dresses well and looks nice.
1. Mom’s and dad’s name: It is very important that your kid knows your names. She can use the names in case of emergency.
2. Your phone number: Always keep a phone-number in your child’s pocket so that someone can contact you if your child is lost.
3. Familiarise with your house address: Ensure that your child knows the address of her home and the directions near to home.
4. Beware of strangers: Teach your child, to never talk to strangers or accept anything like toffees, cookies, from anyone apart from Mum, Dad or close family members. Also, caution not to answer a door bell to a stranger or inform a stranger in a telephone conversation that your child is alone at home.
5. Opt for known persons: Never leave your child with anyone whom you are not thoroughly familiar with.
6. Good touch: Familiarise your kid tactfully with good touch and bad touch. Enrich her that hugs, kisses, touches are always her choice and keep distance from such people.
7. Never accept lift: Caution your kid not to accept to travel in a stranger’s car and not even go close to the car.
8. Connected toys: A recent investigation says that, little technical knowhow is enough to hack into some of the toys to start sharing messages with a child. It is very important that the parents do a thorough survey before choosing to buy toys to their kids.