Child Taking Inadequate Meals? Here's What You Should Know!
You need to understand that your child aged between 1-3 years will have fluctuating appetite depending upon activity level. Here's what you need to keep in mind:
1. If your baby is healthy, active and lies in normal range of weight no need to worry.
2. Child can eat more in one meal and less in another.
3. Don’t force your child to eat.
4. Toddlers need small and frequent meals.
5. Try to have meal time together with your child.
6. Your child at this point like other kids gets bored very quickly, so serve him a variety of food in an attractive way.