Don't Expect Your Child To Learn And Finish Everything In One Go
Your child is just 6 years old and expecting him to learn everything in one go is wrong. Kids do take time to understand and learn things. Do not force your child to learn the things rather make him understand the concept so that he can learn easily. Few things to take care while making your child learn something:
1. Have patience. Your child is not a computer wherein you can feed commands to make him learn things in one go. Keep yourself calm while teaching your child. Do not fret if your child ask to repeat the concept again and again.
2. If your child is not able to learn his curriculum at the moment, let him have some refreshing time. Divert his mind, change the scenario and let him have some fresh air or play time. Ask him to learn the same thing after sometime with fresh mind.
3. Make learning fun for him. Make the concept clear through stories, games or interactions. Give him some time, he will get acquainted with the concept and learn things very soon.
4. Read out loud for your child. Sometimes, complex words or sentences makes it difficult to learn on his own. But listening the same thing from others makes the process easy. Help your child in learning the things by reading it for him and ask him to repeat after you.
5. Play concentration building games along with your child. It will help him learn concentrating on things and finish the things easily in one go.