Don't Reprimand Your Child; Let Her Learn From Her Mistakes
When your kid grows up then she tends to make more and more mistakes. Let her learn from the mistake and do not scold her or punish her for her mistakes. Let her learn from her mistakes so that the next time, she will not repeat the same. Keep in mind these things:
1. Give your child ample freedom to do all the things in life as long as they are safe. Observe her closely and intervene where you think that it is required.
2. Never scold her or punish unjustly for her mistakes. Or else she won’t be able to learn from her mistakes.
3. You need to keep your patience level high and treat your child with love and ease.
4. Do not shout on your child or else she will start fearing you or from trying out new things.
5. Let her explore on her own and when she makes a mistake then let her realize this so that she will not repeat the same again.
6. She will learn to be confident and cautious while doing anything for the first time.