India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Familiarize Your Kid With Family Members And Situations
The family is one of the basic requirement for every kid as it provides the basic needs and helps them survive in this world. It is the place where your little one learns about the outer world and slowly acquire the abilities to use senses, speak his first words or take his first steps and a lot more. Value of the perception, values, instincts, and understanding of the world all comes from the family. This is why it is important that the kids should know the importance of the family in their lives.
1. Keep including the family history in your stories or the conversation to make your kiddo understand the value of the family.
2. Try to teach your kiddo the value of love and affection of the family members. In daily conversation talk about how family members always stand by each other through the bad and good times. Also, tell him about the loyalty and responsibility the other values of the family.
3. Also, give importance to the family functions or the get-togethers. Here not only your kiddo will understand the importance of the family values but could also understand the love and the affection the family member share with each other.
4. Teach your kiddo to greet and respect the family members. Kids learn best from their parents so try to respect and greet yourself.
5. Rituals and customs are also a good way to teach the values to the little one. As each family member play important role in these customs or the traditions, kids can learn to value each family member in this way.
6. Make your kiddo a part of your daily chores as well as lying off the dining table, offering food, etc. This will enhance his sense of belonging to the family.