Give Your Kid Requisite Time And Affection To Prevent Tantrums And Bad Behavior
- Since your child's mind is developing in multiple ways at this stage, there will be times when she throws tantrums and acts badly, which may upset you in return.
- Take time out from your routine to give your child the attention she craves. Tell her often that you love her and show affection by giving her a hug. Let her feel that you have a positive attitude towards her and praise her whenever she behaves well.
- During the formative years of the child, she needs a lot of love and attention from her parents. She needs to be told often that she is loved and valued. Hug her when you see her after a long day and cradle her for a while as she talks about her day to you.
- Express interest in everything she has got to say and show to you. Acknowledge all that she does well and encourage her to keep it up. Always welcome her with a beaming smile. This will make her feel good about being around you as she will feel that you are happy having her with yourself.
- Kids are very susceptible to emotions. How you respond to her will make her determine whether or not you like her company. So whatever be your mood always meet her with the happiest font and not let your worries affect your chemistry with your child.