Give Your Kid Your Time And Be Positive Always
Your child looks upto you when it comes to giving time to him your child as he wants to spend most of the time with you. Do not neglect your child and give him your quality time and teach him things by keeping him by your side.
1. Do not let your child cling to you all the time and give him his freedom while he is doing things on his own.
2. Give him your time and full attention so that he feels secure and loved.
3. In the times of failure give your child full attention and care.
4. Do not neglect your child and always develop a positive attitude around your child.
5. Always encourage your child to do good even of he fails and encourage him to do better next time.
6. Never scold or bash your child during his tough time.
7. Give him your full time and this will develop self-confidence in your child.
8. Also, your child will share all his problems with you once he knows that you are always there for him.
You are the best friend and teacher of your child so always give time to your child and spend good time with him. Instill good habits and values in him so that he will emerge to be an independent and self-confident child.