Help Build Your Child's Reasoning
As your child grows up, reasoning becomes a much required skill as it needs to be used in every aspect of life. Soon enough, your child will begin to think and act upon situations based on reasoning. At this point, you can help him become a lot stronger with respect to the same by nurturing his thinking abilities, by trying out these tips:
1. Allow your child to ask you as many questions as he possibly could. Sounds tiring, doesn't it? Your child might be doing so already, but it is very much necessary that you respond to these questions all the time.
2. Always remember, no question is invalid or stupid. Your child asks you these questions because he genuinely does not know. Do not ridicule him at any point. The more he learns about things, the better his reasoning is going to be.
3. Help build strategic thinking in your child by introducing simple puzzles. You can find a ton of these today that tease your child's brain, challenging him at every step of the way. Help him only if he truly gets stuck and wants your help. This will help you child build his thinking abilities, which in turn develop his reasoning abilities.
4. Take your child's point of view into consideration. Who knows, he may really surprise you with something that even you might not have thought of!
5. Read witty stories to him. This will help build more than just reasoning - a strong vocabulary and listening skills as well!