How To Ensure Safe Summer Fun-Time For Your Kid?
1. Use Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen with an SPF 15 on all exposed skin areas of your five-year-old child for at least 20 minutes before he goes out to play in the summer.
2. Drink Water: Make sure your kid drinks plenty of water daily to prevent the risk of dehydration.
3. Wear Protective Clothing: Dress your five-year-old child in light-colored clothes. Make him wear a hat to protect him from the intense sun rays.
4. Pool Safety: Ensure that your kid wears a life jacket while swimming or boating. Always ensure your five-year-old child swims with adult supervision.
5. Outdoor Safety: Put on a helmet on your kid’s head while he practices biking, roller skating, and skateboarding.