How To Increase Your Child's Physical Prowess
If your kid is fragile, small and poorly coordinated. By following these steps you can simply help your child to develop his physical prowess:
1. Encourage special physical activities or hobbies such as dancing.
2. Praise and applaud the efforts of your kiddo.
3. Let your kiddo play outdoors. By doing so he will develop his confidence in himself as he will see his skills grow.
4. Encourage your kiddo to join different activity classes and according to his interests, for example karate classes.
5. By joining extra classes and playing outside will not only help your kiddo to develop his physical prowess but also boost his social skills too.