How To Take Care Of Your Child's New Ear Piercing
After ear piercing, the main thing is to take care of the site. Following are few suggestions:
1. Keep the earrings clean to avoid infection.
2. Wash your hands and clean the earrings front and back, using a cotton ball dipped in a cleansing solution.
3. Do not remove the first pair of earnings for at least six weeks.
4. Allow the pierced hole to maintain its shape by slightly rotating the earrings two to three times a day.
5. Make sure they are not too tight.
6. To make the holes permanent make sure your kid wears it continuously for six months.