India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Imbibing The Sense Of Self-Experience In Your Child
There is really no better teacher of lessons than experience. Letting your child learn from experience will help him understand the lessons in a much significant manner when compared to just verbal justification. Here are some tips to help your child get some really good experience.
1. Do not restrict your child from taking part in something he wants to do, unless it can cause potential harm to him. Let him get a hands on experience to see if he likes it so he can take it further. Do not stop him for no reason.
2. Explain to him what the dangers are in performing something that you do not approve of. He may not understand it initially and may throw a tantrum to try and get his way, but be patient as you do not want to see your child get hurt.
3. Introduce all the activities you think is needed for your child. You are the best judge to choose what is best for him depending on his interests and temperament, so take a call and let him experience all that he should at his age.
4. Self exploration is really important for your child. Let him come to an understanding of his cultural roots, family and traditions as this can help him identify himself as a member of your family.
5. Let your child make his own choices and decisions. If he chooses not to do something or to do something, it is up to him to go ahead with what he wants. Set him free but be watchful as he explores what he wants to learn about.