Involve Friends And Family Members To Enhance Excitement
Playtime for your child will be the most favorite part of the day at this age. She gets to learn so much while she plays and it is the best way to make her learn more and more. To make this even more productive, involve your family and friends during her playtime. Here is how.
1. Make sure each member of the family spends time with your child. This will help her bond with each and everyone. She will be really excited to spend time with them later on.
2. Indulge your child in group activities where the entire family can take part. Plan on a camping trip or a visit to grandma's. This is sure to make her feel very happy and excited.
3. Spending time with the family will also help instill family values in your child. Make sure to dedicate some time every week where the entire family can take part.
4. Have the whole family become her audience. If your child is performing an activity that would require motivation and appreciation, be there for her as a family. This can be right at home or even at her school. Make sure to go to her performances as a family.
5. Include friends and relatives too. This will make her familiar with everyone who is a part of your life. This is really important because your child needs to get comfortable with everyone she will interact with on a daily basis. This will also help boost up her social skills.