Knowing The Right Values
Values are foundation of everyone’s life. It is a way one leads a life and makes a living. Hence, teaching right values to kids is very important responsibility of every parent. Right set of values leads to satisfied and contented life. You can help your kid make the right choices in the outside world by educating him on what is right and what is wrong. Do give him freedom to make choices in limits and let him see the consequences of his decisions. This will help him know the difference between right and wrong values
1. Your child will learn from seeing how you treat other people, interact with people in different situations throughout the day. Hence, you need to teach your child what you practice.
2. Always show respect to your child’s feelings. In case you make a fault accept it, your child will model this behavior and accept his mistake .
3. Teach your child to accept challenges. Always ensure they finish any projects they start, never leave anything half done.This will make them more responsible. Don’t let your child leave anything incomplete since it is tough or boring.
4. In case your neighbor or friend is sick, take your child with you, so he learns to be kind and be helpful.
5. Always appreciate good behavior and compliment your child for his good deeds.
6. Control your child’s exposure to media like internet,TV.
7. Have structured disciplined life and stick to timetables and schedules for appointments with respect to your kid.
8. Always teach your child to tell the truth and be fair and be responsible for his actions and words.