Let Your Kid Listen To A Variety Of Sounds
Introducing sounds to your child right from a very young age has more than just one benefits. As your little one grows, it is necessary that she must be able to distinctly identify the different sounds that she comes across every day. Make her familiar with various sounds so she can have the following benefits.
1. As you and your family members have more and more conversations with your child, she will get used to each individual voice. Soon enough, she will be able to differentiate amongst the voices and will be able to tell who is speaking at the sound of each member's voice.
2. Introducing sounds to your child will also keep a check on her hearing skills. Make different kinds of sounds from different directions to see if she is able to identify the direction from which the sound is being produced. The ideal reaction would be her turning towards the direction of the sound.
3. Sounds of animals and birds can be very intriguing for a child. You can show her the animals in real life or in pictures as well as make the respective animal sounds. This will help her form association between the sound and the animal.
4. Introduce various sounds of the nature like rain, thunder, waterfalls, etc. She will be able to learn so much more now that she knows what various things sound like.
5. There are so many ways you can keep progressing with this exercise. Apps, musical books, musical toys and several other articles available today help make introducing and teaching your child sounds a breeze!