Make A Plan To Be Prepared Beforehand
As your child begins school, you need to get him used to a routine so that everything runs in a smooth manner. This can take quite some time and while you are trying to get your child adjusted to the changes, a lot of things can go wrong if you are not prepared.
1. It is always good to prep before things get out of hand. Talk to your child months before you decide to enroll him in a school. Play pretend games where he understands how things work in a class so it won't take him by surprise when his classes begin.
2. Make a list of all the things your child needs to carry to school. You may forget to pack a few things as he leaves to go to school. Hang the list in a place where you will not fail to look so that you check every single item on the list before he leaves home.
3. You can also arrange his books and necessities the previous night to save time every morning. This will cut down the confusion and you will have a minute to breathe between everything you have to do.
4. Prep for food beforehand. This will also help you save a lot of time in the rush every morning. Chop up all the veggies you need to prepare breakfast, keep his snacks ready so that he can just carry them in his back as he leaves.
5. Help him prepare for his classes too. Brief him on the concepts that will be taught so that he can get a headstart on the same.