India’s first data driven social platform to enhance child growth and development during the critical stage of child development from birth date till 5 years!
Make Your Kid Understand Compassion Better
You need to teach the quality of compassion to your child as it is not naturally inbuilt in every child. It is a good habit to build up the quality of empathy and compassion in your child so that he can develop kindness in his heart for others.
1. Spend time with your child and develop the habit of compassion in him by showing him different ways of being compassionate towards the others.
2. Tell him and teach him the meaning of donation and charity. Give him old clothes, books to donate to the ones who are in need of them.
3. Teach him to be kind towards others be it a kid or elders. Also teach him to show humanity to animals by giving them love and care.
4. Teach him to help those in need like disabled ones and older people by lifting their stuff or by helping them in crossing the road.
5. You can also tell or show a story or a movie related to compassion so that your child will get a clear understanding of this quality.
6. Be compassionate to others so that your child can see you doing it and he can easily understand the meaning behind this.
The good habits are grown in the children by parents as they are like the mirror to their children. Children learn what their parents do in front of them. So, always be good to your kids and teach them good habits so that they will have a bright and happy future ahead.