Prevent Dehydration In Your Kiddo
Dehydration can be fatal if it is severe. But it can be easily prevented by taking simple measures as below:
1. Avoid prolonged exposure to the heat especially in summers.
2. Encourage your kiddo to drink plenty of water before, while and after being active.
3. Encourage your child to drink extra fluids on a sunny hot day or during any illness to avoid the dehydration caused due to the fluid loss from the body.
4. Avoid playing outdoors if your child feels dizzy, light headed or tired.
5. Wear one layer, light weighted and light colored clothes on a hot day.
6. Change in the clothes as soon as the clothes soaked in the sweat.