Quick Hacks For Your Child's Meal Plan
1. The diet of your school going kid should be limited to 6 meals in a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner along with three snack break.
2. You as a parent need to make sure that in these 6 meals you offer food which is rich in protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and fiber.
3. The snacks shouldn’t be oily and must contain home-cooked items.
4. Kids require a healthy diet for a positive growth and you as a mother need to supervise this. Water is another important element which needs to be offered in a defined quantity.
5. Avoid over-feeding in all respect.