Quick Hacks-How Can You Prevent Your Kid From Bullying Other Kids?
1. Teach your kid to respect others wholeheartedly.
2. Teach your 5-year-old child to respect other kids irrespective of their religion, gender, and physical or emotional weakness. Inculcate the theory of equality in him.
3. Try to imbibe in him the sense of empathy.
4. Encourage good behavior and reward the same.
5. Make your child realizes that bullying is harmful and he must avoid it.
6. Learn about your 5-year-old kid’s social life. If your kid’s friends are bullies or you find him learning bullying from his friends, prevent your kid from being with such a bad company.
7. Involve your 5-year-old in recreational or creative outdoor activities to keep him occupied. If you are unable to figure out the exact cause of your kid’s bullying nature, encourage him to speak out.
8. Learning their fears, doubts, and thoughts may give you the right direction to put an end to his bullying behavior. And lastly, don't forget to appreciate whenever he behaves nicely.