Quick Hacks To Grow Your Child's Mind
1. Encourage your child to be clear by asking for explanations and examples when they don’t understand something. Let children know it is okay to be confused and ask questions.
2. Urge kids to be accurate, to check to see if something is true by researching the facts.
3. Help child stay on track by linking related and meaningful information to the question they are trying to answer or the topic they are learning about.
4. Support your child’s ability to be logical. Question how a child came to their conclusions and whether their assumptions are correct.
5. Set expectations that your child be fair. Promote empathy in their thinking processes.