Quick Tips To Be Your Kid’s Ideal Role Model
Your child is a little sponge, she absorbs everything you do. Kids this age eagerly look for someone to imitate. You are the first teacher and role model to your little munchkin. You have to portrait the kind of behavior that you want your kid to adopt. As a parent, you have to impart moral and ethical behavior to your child. Following are the tips:
1. Lead her by examples: Your little princess pays attention to your every action you do and every word that you speak out. You have to be very careful with your deeds. Be a role model to inspire, instruct and set a good example to your little one.
2. Watch out your words: Your kid will imitate every word you speak; even they pay attentions to the voice modulations. So, you have to be careful while using words, as your child can easily be influenced. Try to lay emphasis on magic words, like: Thank you, Please, Sorry.
3. Respect others: Show respect for others. If you regularly put down others in front of your kid, then she will never learn the importance of them. Encourage your family members to treat each other with respect.
4. Teach positive qualities: Try to inculcate positive qualities in your little one. You should applaud for their good behavior and keep praising those qualities.
5. Consistency: You have to be consistent in teaching your little one. Apologizing for your mistakes in front of your child will have a very strong impact on your child's upbringing.