Quick Tips To Help Keep Your Baby's Teeth Clean
Teeth plays an important role in healthy growth of a child. These days teething problems are common even in young kids. Some tips for prevention of the same for your toddler are listed below:
1. Start brushing as soon as possible.
2. Always use a toothbrush which suits your child’s age.
3. Use toothpaste designed for kids. For children under 2 years, use just a tiny spread, for above 2 years use pea sized amount of paste.
4. You can brush together, it will be fun and demonstration for your child too.
5. Always brush all the teeth thoroughly for one minute at least.
6. Keep checking teeth of your child for any black spots, cavity or bad breath.
7. Limit the consumption of sweets .
8. Make the habit of brushing at bedtime also.