Quick Tips To Make Your Child Helpful
1. Do not be harsh or rude with your kid. You need to teach him how to lend a helping hand when you are struggling with the daily chores.
2. Your child is sensible enough to understand emotions. He needs to learn how to control his anger and behave in a decent manner.
3. You can test your child every day in order to rate his adaptability and see how cooperative he is.
4. Ask your child to share his favorite toy or a candy bar with another child.
5. Be a learning example for your child and behave positively in front of him.