Quick Tips To Prevent Urinary Tract Infection In Your Child
1. Encourage your kiddo for essential intake of water and other fluids (like juice).
2. Avoid bubble baths and perfumed soaps. Wash the genital area with only mild soap or lukewarm water.
3. Change soiled and very wet diapers right away.
4. Remind your sweetie pie to go to the bathroom often.
5. Teach girls to gently wipe from front to back and make sure no tiny pieces of toilet paper are left behind.
Always remember if the child starts complaining of pain, then go to your doctor. Don't ignore! Otherwise, try to prevent the disease. After all prevention is better than cure.