Quick Tips To Teach Your Kid Personal Hygiene
1. You need to make sure that your child washes his hands and feet whenever he comes home from outside. Washing hands before and after eating is also important.
2. Taking a bath regularly is a must. You need to supervise these tasks so that your kid doesn’t skip.
3. Brushing teeth, using a handkerchief while coughing and sneezing also needs to be taught to your child.
4. Talk to your child why it is important to maintain hygiene. He may not understand now, but it definitely helps in building a habit.
5. You can make your kid watch interactive shows which teach him about hygiene. Teaching good habit right from an early age, will make your child more disciplined and such habits will stay with him all through his life.