Role Play To Teach Behavioral Skills Better
Parents always emerge as a role model for their child and children copy their parents from a tender age. So your behavior is the key to your child’s behavior upto some extent.
1. Take up different roles each day and give your child a situation to deal with in his daily routine.
2. Speak about the challenges that he has faced and let him get out of such challenges without your help.
3. Show your child different behavioral skills that are required in certain situations.
4. Let your kid observe you playing the role model and give him a chance to learn out of complex situations.
5. You can also reverse the game by letting your child lead by playing the role model and then he will suggest you how to come out of the complex situation.
6. He will also show the right pattern of behavior that needs to be followed while playing the role model.
With your constant effort and daily teaching, your child will understand the right way to deal with different situations and deal with society pressure as well. He can easily come out of the complex situations and show his best behavior under pressure as well.