Skincare Tips For Your Kiddo
Your child’s skin is very tender and it needs special care. Take some time out every single day to protect and nourish his skin from all the various factors that affect him. Here are a few things you should try.
1. Bathing ritual is one of the most important ways you can care for your child’s skin. Make sure the soap or liquid soap you buy is child friendly, dermatologically tested, approved by paediatricians and free from any harmful chemicals.
2. Get a shampoo that does not sting his beautiful eyes even when they come in contact with the later.
3. Oils are very good to combat dryness, especially during winter. Olive oil and coconut oil are excellent moisturizers for young skin. Slightly warm the oil and rub it all over your child’s body to replenish his skin. Bathing afterwards is recommended to avoid any stickiness and discomfort.
4. Baby creams that have vitamin E are good face moisturizers. You can also find baby lotion with a slightly thinner consistency that is really good for the whole body.
5. Stock up on baby powder especially in summer. Apply good amounts of baby powder to any area that creases as sweat can cause rashes or boils which can really irritate your child.
6. Remember to keep his feet moisturized too!
7. Make sure the skincare regime you follow is weather appropriate. Sunscreen is a must before stepping out of the house. Pick up a child friendly sunscreen with at least a 30 SPF so the radiation does not cause any harm to his skin.
8. Remember that there will be radiation even on a cloudy and cold day. Sunscreen is a must then too. Make sure to wash it off after you come back home.