Take Part In Your Child's Interactive Activities
Getting your child involved with kids activities makes him become more cooperative and supportive. It eases communication. Children become relaxed and develop a sense of connection. Kids develop great social skills. If you sit on a couch and laze around, your child will also follow you. Always be active and lively play with them whenever you can, be fun, be silly, laugh with them and let go! Here's how:
1. Your child would appreciate the fact when you as parents take active part during their various plays. This would help in creating a strong bond between you and your child.
2. Your child also learns when you are there to guide and support him. This acts as a confidence booster for young children.
3. Play games like card games, board games where your kid will learn to think and win.
4. Take him to the park, beaches, play on swings, be a part of his pleasure. Build sand castles. Your child will treasure these moments later in his life.
5. Go on hike or on nature walks, explore the world of nature with them.
6. Make craft projects together, prepare lanterns, bind books, stick pictures, draw and paint with your child.
7. Enjoy a challenging puzzle, build blocks, enjoy every moment and keep encouraging your child.
8. Enjoy the music and dance together, rock and roll with your child.
9. Have fun in the kitchen together, bake cookies or cake together.
10. Always praise your child for job tried and well done.
11. Always remember healthy and physically active kids will always be alert confident and motivated in their life.