Teach Your Kid To Share And Be Thankful
Being kind and polite are a few qualities every child should possess. Help your child become a well mannered individual by teaching her a few things about how she can be kind. Here are a few tips.
1. Talk to your child in a polite manner. She will pick up quite a few things by spending time with you. This will allow her to see that it is always rewarding to be nice to the person she is interacting with.
2. Make her understand the importance of sharing her things with others. It can be food or even her toys for that matter. Show her how good it can make others feel when she shared her things with them.
3. Encourage her to share her toys when her friends come over for a playdate. This is one way you can help her practically implement what was taught to her earlier. Her friends are sure to feel happy when she shares her things with them.
4. Let her know that there are people who do not have as much as she does. Make her understand the concept of gratitude and being thankful to what he has. This will help her develop respect for her belongings and she will take care of them better.
5. Most of all, appreciate her when she displays kindness and gratitude. This motivates her to share and be kind to everyone around her.
6. Encourage your child to say thank you when she receives help from someone. This also applies when someone shares their belongings with her.