Tips On Peaceful Parenting
1. Patience - Have patience and deal with your child. Don't lose your cool.
2. Talk to your child in way that is least offensive. This will help him to understand your point and vive versa.
3. Never resort to howling and screaming in front of others. This will aggravate the situation and will end in a mess. Have control over your behavior and lead by an example for your child.
4. Lend an open ear to your child. Listening is one of the best things you can do to your child.
5. If you see your kid is negotiating with you with valid reasons and humorously, allow him. This will help him develop problem solving and negotiating skills.